Through Cloud Computing, Users Can Experience AutoCAD LT 2011 with No Download Required.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif : Autodesk, Inc has announced the availability of a completely online, free* 30-day trial for AutoCAD LT 2011 software. Engineers and designers can now test-drive the drafting and detailing software without downloading it, and can see firsthand how the software is the professional choice for productivity, reliability and compatibility.
What Are the Benefits: The online trial provides users with fast access to AutoCAD LT 2011 so they can evaluate and test the software prior to purchasing. This alternative to the full trial download requires only the installation of a small player, and gives users access to the full version of AutoCAD LT 2011 hosted completely online. The trial enables users to save and access files on their own computers.
With the online option, users can start using the professional-grade drafting software and experience the value AutoCAD LT 2011 offers more quickly.
“With the new 30-day trial, designers and engineers now have easier access to professional detailing and drafting software, available almost instantly,” said Kate Morrical, AutoCAD LT technical marketing manager, Autodesk. “Access to the software online allows users to explore the program, creating drawings and trying out all of the powerful AutoCAD LT features, without a time-consuming download and installation.”
Availability: The new downloadable AutoCAD LT 2011 30-day free* trial is now available at www.autodesk.com/autocadlt.
Dec 27, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel