Reaffirms Previously Issued Guidance
SAN RAFAEL, Calif -Autodesk, Inc today announced that Ken Bado, executive vice president sales and services, will leave Autodesk to pursue other opportunities.
“I want to acknowledge and thank Ken for the significant contributions he has made to Autodesk’s success during his eight years with the company,” said Carl Bass, Autodesk president and CEO. “Over this period, Ken has installed a strong and effective senior leadership team, strengthened relationships with our customers and channel partners, and provided critical support for our sales initiatives.”
The company expects that Mr. Bado will transition his responsibilities through January 31, 2011. A search for his replacement has been initiated.
In addition, Autodesk reaffirmed its previously issued guidance for fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2011 ending January 31, 2011, and the full year of fiscal 2012, as disclosed on November 18, 2010 as part of the company’s third fiscal quarter earnings announcement and conference call.
Dec 15, 2010
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel