Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 signifies advanced CAD software for designing and planning building projects freely. Exact models, 3D views, ground-plans and lists for construction and furnishing projects can be created with the software.
Getting started with professional CAD planning succeeds easily with Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 even without profound prior knowledge. A start wizard and a project wizard as well as training videos and sample projects are available for a quick start.
Among the highlights of Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 are the free 3D construction of objects, the usage of subtraction solids (solid modeling) as well as the integrated quantities plug-in.
Furthermore, extensive improvements have been made to diverse standard features.
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 runs on Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows® 7, and a single license costs USD 79.99 / EUR 79.99 / GBP 54.99 / AUD 131.99 / CAD 103.99 / RMB 399.95.
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 combines intuitive handling with state-of-the-art CAD functions and enables the user to create exact building plans on a PC.
Editable sample projects and training videos allow a quick and easy start.
Free 3D construction (solids)
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 supports solid modeling. With this personal free 3D constructions on the basis of primitives, extrusion solids, rotation and sweep solids can be created. These extend the software’s constructive features with their predefined construction elements.
Integrated quantities plug-in
The quantities plug-in generates a digital compilation of data providing room-specific information such as dimensions in 2D/3D view and allows for a deeper evaluation of the planning process according to the German DIN 277 and the ‘Wohnflaechenverordnung’ (Residential Space Ordinance).
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3: 40 days free trial
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 3 runs on Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows® 7. The trial version (893.44 MB) can be tested for 10 days. With a free online registration the trial period can be extended by 30 days. A single license costs USD 79.99 / EUR 79.99 / GBP 54.99 / AUD 131.99 / CAD 103.99 / RMB 399.95.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel