Exton, PA — Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) and its business partner VT MÄK, a company of VT Systems, Inc., are developing AGI SMART, which will bring decision-quality knowledge to battle simulations. Both companies will demonstrate the distributed simulation development project in their booths at I/ITSEC 2010, November 29-December 2 in Orlando, FL.
AGI SMART consists of an analysis server developed by AGI that will deliver communications, sensor and navigation analysis through DIS and HLA protocols. The associated 3D-visualization client, being built by VT MAK and based off VR-Vantage, will allow users to visualize the analysis within the simulation.
“We are encouraged about the interest around our ISR modeling capabilities for the simulation and training community,” says Kevin Flood, AGI’s vice president of product marketing. “It is exciting to work with a world-class partner like VT MÄK to help us bridge the gap between our domain in operational analysis and the modeling and simulation world.”
“We are pleased to be partnering with AGI for this development,“ says Len Granowetter, vice president of products for VT MÄK. “It will provide a comprehensive analysis and visualization package that will greatly aid in decision-making for the distributed simulation community. “
At I/ITSEC, visit AGI in booth 1075 and VT MÄK in booth 1215 for demonstrations.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel