3Dconnexion 3D Mice Provide Precise Control for Accelerated Design and Model Creation.
Fremont, Calif – 3Dconnexion’s full line of 3D mice now supports the latest version of 3D CAD modeling software Solid Edge® ST3. Complementing the new features in Solid Edge ST3, 3D mice help design professionals to develop a deeper understanding of their 3D models by delivering a level of control that is unattainable with a traditional mouse and keyboard.
When working in Solid Edge ST3 with a 3D mouse, users experience a range of benefits across all work modes, including:
* Superior Navigation and Precise Control: 3D mice allow design professionals to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate as if they are holding the model in their hand. The patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor is capable of detecting input as small as four micrometers for smooth and precise control.
* Enhanced Simulation Review: ST3 allows designers to see what’s happening inside their model via improved post processing display capabilities with clipping planes. 3D mice further augment this new visualization process by allowing users to easily review simulation results.
* Accelerated Productivity: ST3 features the new capability to merge 2D drawings with existing 3D models for expanded productivity. 3Dconnexion 3D mice help streamline this process, enabling users to more easily view, modify and verify the fidelity of 2D dimensions as they are applied to the 3D model.
* Improved Efficiency: Programmable buttons provide quick access to commonly used application commands, enabling designers to better focus on their models
The entire 3Dconnexion product line is compatible with Solid Edge ST3, including the Professional Series with the SpacePilot PRO (MSRP $399) and SpaceExplorer™ (MSRP $299), and the Standard Series with the SpaceNavigator (MSRP $99) and SpaceNavigator for Notebooks (MSRP $129).
Dec 27, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel