- STL Format Inventor Goes Mobile With Free Download -
ROCK HILL - 3D Systems Corporation announced today the immediate availability of 3D Systems netfabb Mobile, a new iPhone® and iPad® 3D content-to-print view and edit application that is available for immediate download through Apple iTunes® store.
3D Systems netfabb Mobile is a free 3D content tool that allows users to view, share and edit 3D files on their iPhone® and iPad®. 3D Systems is bringing this application to market in collaboration with netfabb as part of its global campaign to democratize access to 3D content-to-print solutions.
“As the creator of the original .stl file format we are excited to bring this powerful tool to a growing number of highly mobile users,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president, global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our ability to deliver innovative and affordable content-to-print solutions underscores our commitment to accelerate the adoption of 3D Parts, Printers and Production Systems across an expanding audience in the fields of education, transportation, recreation, healthcare and consumer goods.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers