- STL Format Inventor Goes Mobile With Free Download -
ROCK HILL - 3D Systems Corporation announced today the immediate availability of 3D Systems netfabb Mobile, a new iPhone® and iPad® 3D content-to-print view and edit application that is available for immediate download through Apple iTunes® store.
3D Systems netfabb Mobile is a free 3D content tool that allows users to view, share and edit 3D files on their iPhone® and iPad®. 3D Systems is bringing this application to market in collaboration with netfabb as part of its global campaign to democratize access to 3D content-to-print solutions.
“As the creator of the original .stl file format we are excited to bring this powerful tool to a growing number of highly mobile users,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president, global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our ability to deliver innovative and affordable content-to-print solutions underscores our commitment to accelerate the adoption of 3D Parts, Printers and Production Systems across an expanding audience in the fields of education, transportation, recreation, healthcare and consumer goods.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel