ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today the immediate availability of a compelling new Bits From Bytes web experience at www.bitsfrombytes.com. This new site replaces the former web property with a contemporary, user friendly and intuitive destination serving customers, prospects and partners with a secure, 24-hour online presence and store.
“We are pleased to offer to our rapidly growing user community a totally new and compelling online destination that showcases our portfolio of 3D Printers and Kits,” said Andy McLaren, director, global sales and marketing for Bits From Bytes. “This is another major move we have taken as part of 3D Systems to democratize access and accelerate adoption of our growing line of affordable printers and kits.”
The new Bits From Bytes website was developed for the company’s rapidly expanding base of RapMan, RapChick and BfB 3000 users, its network of authorized channel partners and for new users and prospects considering the acquisition of their first 3D printer. Visitors will find the knowledge they seek and an opportunity to join the forum and take part in the open source conversation at www.bitsfrombytes.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel