ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) is displaying a comprehensive suite of extra-large automotive parts, representing several Fiat Group development projects and demonstrating its entire range of capabilities, at the Euromold Conference and Exhibit December 1- 4 in Hall 11, location D46.
Over the last two decades, 3D Systems developed and enhanced the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for transportation. With the iPro™ 9000 XL SLA® Production System and 3Dproparts™ services, 3D Systems offers companies like Fiat the ability to build a complete part, up to 60 inches in length, in one piece with no seams for aesthetic superiority and one-piece durability, resulting in reduced labor and decreased cost.
“We are excited to exhibit the automotive parts, including quarter panels of the award winning Fiat 500, demonstrating the breadth and value of our complete suite of design to manufacturing solutions,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our ability to provide single source design to manufacturing services for complex and large projects sets us apart. We plan to continue to expand our 3Dproparts™ services in Europe, ensuring that all of our customers can source with confidence.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers