ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) is displaying a comprehensive suite of extra-large automotive parts, representing several Fiat Group development projects and demonstrating its entire range of capabilities, at the Euromold Conference and Exhibit December 1- 4 in Hall 11, location D46.
Over the last two decades, 3D Systems developed and enhanced the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for transportation. With the iPro™ 9000 XL SLA® Production System and 3Dproparts™ services, 3D Systems offers companies like Fiat the ability to build a complete part, up to 60 inches in length, in one piece with no seams for aesthetic superiority and one-piece durability, resulting in reduced labor and decreased cost.
“We are excited to exhibit the automotive parts, including quarter panels of the award winning Fiat 500, demonstrating the breadth and value of our complete suite of design to manufacturing solutions,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our ability to provide single source design to manufacturing services for complex and large projects sets us apart. We plan to continue to expand our 3Dproparts™ services in Europe, ensuring that all of our customers can source with confidence.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel