Marketplace Pioneers Recognized for Transforming Product Development and Manufacturing.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today the names of European early adopters of its Additive Manufacturing technology who received special recognition in an awards ceremony held during the Euromold Exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany.
Amongst leading companies recognized in this inaugural 25th anniversary celebration was Daimler AG as a transportation pioneer, ProForm and Kegelmann Technik as first European service providers, Fraunhofer Institute representing education, Clarks Shoes from the recreation field, Metasys for healthcare and Electrolux for consumer goods.
“Euromold presented an excellent opportunity to kick off our company’s celebration of 25 years of Additive Manufacturing innovation,” said Abe Reichental, president and CEO of 3D Systems. “We are deeply grateful to all our early adopters who shared our vision and grasped the potential of our technology, turning it into a sustainable, competitive advantage for the benefit of all mankind. Reflecting on this milestone, we are committed to democratizing access and accelerating the adoption of affordable 3D content-to-print solutions to an even broader audience the world over.”
Dec 13, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program