Guangzhou, China - Caemold, ZWCAD authorized distributor in Columbia, attended the Bogota International Fair on October 4th to October 8th. The large, international gathering was attended by over 800 people from around the region, including Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, and Colombia.
The Bogota International Fair is perhaps the most eagerly awaited industrial macro fair of Central & South America and the Caribbean every year. The event brings together participants from all over the world to set up and display exhibitions of industrial machinery, new technologies, and other fields in order to showcase their work.
Main participants include companies dedicated to production, commercialization, and distribution of raw materials, as well as companies interested in branding themselves into different related sectors. The main goals that companies wish to accomplish during the fair are the launching of new products, strengthening development of input materials, and developing industrial sectors through commercial relations on the national and international level.
Caernold’s active demo show of ZWCAD and ZW3D attracted over 150 prospective clients. The demo brought to light the fact that ZWCAD has very similar functions to AutoCAD, but has a starting price well under that of AutoCAD. Other highlights were the advantages of ZWCAD and ZW3D, and the frequent value added service of ZWSOFT and its partners provide.
Nov 2, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio