Ottawa, Canada: ThreeDify Inc has announced the general availability of OptimCut 1.0, a constrained N-best cut-off grade optimizer specifically designed for the mining industry.
OptimCut 1.0 is an ideal tool for mine planners who seek to maximize the Net Present Value of their mine-mill operations. OptimCut 1.0 features:
* Both standard and constrained optimization modes, as well as allowance for flexible constraints
* Modern GUI that allows user to easily create custom solutions for experimenting with what-if scenarios
* Interface with ThreeDify FlowPit 2.0 and ThreeDify MoneyMatrix 1.1
* Extensibility via a COM interface that is accessible in VB, Java, C++ and C#.
This release marks an important milestone in ThreeDify's mining software product line and further demonstrates ThreeDify's strategic commitment to creating affordable, easy to use, lean, robust and scalable mining software for the mining industry.
Interested parties can request a free demo version of ThreDify OptimCut 1.0 at no cost.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel