Ottawa, Canada: ThreeDify Inc has announced the general availability of OptimCut 1.0, a constrained N-best cut-off grade optimizer specifically designed for the mining industry.
OptimCut 1.0 is an ideal tool for mine planners who seek to maximize the Net Present Value of their mine-mill operations. OptimCut 1.0 features:
* Both standard and constrained optimization modes, as well as allowance for flexible constraints
* Modern GUI that allows user to easily create custom solutions for experimenting with what-if scenarios
* Interface with ThreeDify FlowPit 2.0 and ThreeDify MoneyMatrix 1.1
* Extensibility via a COM interface that is accessible in VB, Java, C++ and C#.
This release marks an important milestone in ThreeDify's mining software product line and further demonstrates ThreeDify's strategic commitment to creating affordable, easy to use, lean, robust and scalable mining software for the mining industry.
Interested parties can request a free demo version of ThreDify OptimCut 1.0 at no cost.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012