Camarillo, CA — Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems has announced the appointment of SHIV Machine Tools (S.M.T.) as its new reseller in Chennai India. S.M.T, which is headquartered in Chennai, India will be licensing and supporting both Industrial and Educational systems of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems.
"We are very pleased to be able to represent SURFCAM's CAD/CAM Systems," says Rajesh Shah, Director of S.M.T. "SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we will now be able to offer to our new and existing customers. Everyone at S.M.T. is looking forward to now be able to offer a world-class CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions offerings."
"We are excited to add another partner to our global network of Value Added Resellers," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the international marketplace requires capable and professional personal to support our expansion into India. We are also pleased here at Surfware to have S.M.T. on board which will enable more and more machine shops in India to use SURFCAM that require world class precision, control, and ease-of-use from their CAM system."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 25,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
SHIV Machine Tools, headquartered in Chennai, India was established in the year 1973 with branch offices and representation in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune, India which is built on a team of experienced and professional Sales and Service Engineers specializing in CNC MACHINE TOOLS and CAD/CAM software in the Automotive and Mold and Die markets. SHIV Machine Tools' mission is to provide their customers a competitive advantage by offering solutions which will offer performance and cost improvements with world-class products, all at economical prices.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting