Concord, MA: SpaceClaim today announced new resellers across the Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West regions. The new resellers include Solid Technologies, and 3DP Technologies, Inc., and represent SpaceClaim’s aggressive strategy to continue to build the US-Americas channel and expand the sales force. These resellers join a rapidly expanding list including EMS, covering the Southern region.
“We’re increasingly hearing from our customers that they need a tool that will help their engineers easily and quickly innovate, design, edit and prepare models for analysis. This trend is fueling a dynamic shift toward 3D direct modeling rather than more complex solutions,” said Ben Marino, President/CEO of Solid Technologies. “SpaceClaim is a natural choice for us to add to our arsenal, open up new opportunities and win more business. We are integrating SpaceClaim into the solutions we provide our customer base and helping them maximize their design options and deliver outstanding results.”
SpaceClaim’s groundbreaking 3D Direct Modeling solution, SpaceClaim Engineer, enables sales, concept and simulation engineers to rapidly and effectively use 3D to solve business, engineering and geometry problems. Resellers are able to help their customers win more business, shorten the time-to-market, and drive new levels of innovation through SpaceClaim’s ease of use, flexibility, and compatibility with traditional CAD products.
“We look forward to working with our new resellers as they expand their markets and leverage new opportunities,” said Steve Costello, Vice President of Sales, Americas, SpaceClaim. “We are aggressively building out our channel and partner relationships to meet the demand for engineering tools that are easy to use, require little to no training and are powerful enough to handle complex tasks in concept modeling, bid modeling and model preparation for CAE simulation. SpaceClaim was designed from the ground up as the optimal solution for 3D direct modeling.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio