Kubus architectural solutions BV in Netherlands and Solibri, Inc. have made a partner agreement to serve the increasing need for BIM quality assurance and Model Checking in the Benelux area
Eindhoven, Netherlands and Helsinki, Finland November 10th, 2010. Solibri, Inc., the globally leading provider of Model Checking, analysis and Building Code Checking solutions for Building Information Modeling (BIM) based designs in the construction field, today announced a partner agreement permitting Kubus architectural solutions BV to sell and market Solibri’s products in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
“BIM and Quality Assurance are gaining momentum in the Benelux area faster than in many other parts of Europe, this being an excellent time to strengthen our presence in the market.” states Heikki Kulusjärvi, CEO and President of Solibri, Inc. “Kubus architectural solutions BV being a respected company with a proven BIM knowledge is a perfect partner for Solibri, Inc.” Mr. Kulusjärvi continues.
Mr. Erik Pijnenburg, the General Manager of Kubus architectural solutions states that
"With the addition of Solibri Model Checker™ to our product range we broaden our activities with Virtual Building Solutions to building owners, government and construction companies. Increasing complexity of models, quality and manageability of the information is a growing challenge. Solibri Model Checker™ offers a unique and indispensable solution for all building partners."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012