Sescoi was at the recent DenTech 2010 show in Shanghai to demonstrate its WorkNC Dental automatic dental CAD CAM software. DenTech, in its 14th year, is the Chinese international exhibition & symposium on dental equipment, technology and products and is the major dental exhibition for the country.
By carrying out live milling of a dental part on the Sescoi booth, Sescoi was able to demonstrate to Chinese dental technicians how they could machine crowns and bridges from scanned data with little or no knowledge of CNC technology. The software’s machining wizards, which can generate collision free 3-axis and 5-axis CNC programs with virtually one mouse click, will enable dental technicians to concentrate on their core skills and offer patients the most advanced dental reconstruction solutions. A complete range of dental materials can be automatically machined with the software, including zirconia, chrome-cobalt, titanium, PEEK, and PMMA.
WorkNC Dental is an open system, so it allows dental laboratories to choose the scanners and machine tools which suit them best, increasing flexibility and helping to minimize the cost of manufacture. However Chinese laboratories can also acquire WorkNC Dental as part of a complete dental CAD CAM manufacturing solution from Shanghai Xiangshen Digital Dental Technology Co.Ltd.
Sescoi was delighted with the response from the exhibition. The ease of use of WorkNC Dental, and collaboration with a number of leading international partners within the industry such as Dental Wings, put it at the forefront of dental prosthesis manufacture, making it the first choice for dental laboratories wishing to invest in the latest technology and offer leading edge dental restoration machining techniques.
Nov 23, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel