FORAN V70, launched by SENER in November 2010, represents a new generation of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems for the design and production of ships and off-shore platforms. With innovative tools and improvements and developments in all its areas, FORAN V70 is the best solution to achieve the major challenge of reducing time and costs in a complex and global environment.
FORAN is leading the market thanks to a powerful development strategy, taking in consideration all user demands but also with a clear strategy based on innovation and continual progression. FORAN V70 incorporates great changes and small improvements that improve the functionality of the previous version.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers