FORAN V70, launched by SENER in November 2010, represents a new generation of CAD/CAM/CAE Systems for the design and production of ships and off-shore platforms. With innovative tools and improvements and developments in all its areas, FORAN V70 is the best solution to achieve the major challenge of reducing time and costs in a complex and global environment.
FORAN is leading the market thanks to a powerful development strategy, taking in consideration all user demands but also with a clear strategy based on innovation and continual progression. FORAN V70 incorporates great changes and small improvements that improve the functionality of the previous version.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel