NEW YORK - Selerant has announced a significant new integration with its web-based Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution, DevEX.
"DevEX now seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Project to allow a two-way connection of data," states Jacopo Colombo, Selerant CTO. "This will allow team members to import projects, complete with timelines and milestones from Microsoft Project into DevEX. Equally, they can pull the task data from DevEX back into Microsoft Project. Better yet, they have a new tool that allows them to view and manage tasks. It is a Gantt-based view, but with SilverLight control."
The Microsoft Project integration and SilverLight functionality exemplifies the advancements made in DevEX that greatly enhance usability, with greater control, configurability, and intuitive screens. These all add to the collaborative features in DevEX's Innovation Process Management module, such as Microsoft SharePoint™ and the best of breed StageGate Methodology.
To show how this can impact a product launch, Selerant will be hosting a synergy webinar with Joanne Clark, an advisor at Latitude Training and Consulting Services with over 20 years of experience at Microsoft. Part of the Synergy series, this webinar will feature Clark's insight into the critical nature of effective team collaboration during product development. The webinar will be held on December 8, 2010 (Wednesday) at 10 am EST.
You can register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/160036449
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel