Beijing – Gstarsoft today announced the introduction of the Ribbon-style user interface for GstarCAD V2011. GstarCAD V2011 has improved functionality in many areas, one of the significant improvements is the customized Ribbon-style user interface, bringing the designers new experience.
By adding the ribbon in GstarCAD 2011, the GUI of GstarCAD will change from collection of menus and toolbars to single ribbon mechanism, offering greater flexibility in terms of features and tools and flawlessly integrating the two. Designers can interact with the user interface more efficiently than ever before. With contextual ribbon tabs, users can easily choose many context-sensitive tabs, and the tools whenever they need are always at their fingertips.
Meanwhile, the 2011 version aims to offer better integration with other software products, including MS Office 2007, AutoCAD and SnagIt. However, the old interface will be kept as an option for the comfort and convenience of various CAD users.
GstarCAD has also announced the end-of-year campaign to reward the loyal clients of GstarCAD.
GstarCAD is always working closely with the distributors around the world to support their marketing strategies and product solutiuons, and satisfy them with valuable insight after gaining meaningful feedbacks. At the end of 2010, a special campaign is launched for the clients worldwide from Nov.1,2010 to Dec. 31,2010.
For details please contact local distributors.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets