Technology Services Industry Peers Honor PTC's Commitment to Continuous Improvement in Service and Support.
NEEDHAM, Mass - PTC , The Product Development Company®, today announced it has been named the winner of the Fall 2010 Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) STAR Award for Overall Operational Excellence in Technology Professional Services. The award was announced October 20 at the Technology Services World conference in Las Vegas.
The award recognizes PTC for achieving exceptional organizational maturity across all areas of the professional services business. These include developing people, building customer relationships, and delivering high quality services to customers.
With more than 20 years experience in implementing complex product development systems, PTC Global Services believes that a successful customer program occurs through a strategic partnership that is focused on achieving customer value. PTC’s Value Centric Engagement approach enables customers to maximize their product development investments by building a roadmap to value that leverages industry best practices, the appropriate governance, a shared delivery model, and a value scorecard that measures client specific metrics for success. This approach helps customers achieve real, measurable value from their PLM (product lifecycle management) implementations. This concept of realized value underlies PTC’s delivery strategy which utilizes its proprietary Realized Value Platform (RVP), a comprehensive set of field-tested intellectual property configured to meet customer specific implementation needs and to deliver an efficient, high-quality PLM implementation.
“Customer value is the center of everything we deliver,” said Marc Diouane, executive vice president global services, PTC. “Our expertise, capabilities and capacity enable PTC customers to realize value through the full lifecycle of deploying an enterprise PLM solution. We work to create a partnership with our customers to improve product development performance through technology-enabled process improvements. The TSIA STAR award is validation that PTC is committed to customer service and support.”
"The here-and-now realities facing today's services organizations present a multitude of challenges and PTC has clearly demonstrated its high-level commitment to delivering world-class results," said J.B. Wood, CEO, TSIA.
Companies seeking the STAR Award undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members. Since 1990, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the service and support industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of service and support delivery industry-wide.
Nov 16, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri