Olathe, Kan – Heidi Oviatt has joined Sokkia Corporation as regional sales manager for the Western United States.
Brice Walker, vice president of sales for the Survey Business Unit, said, “Heidi’s sales experience and dealer relationships will be a great asset to our team.”
Prior to joining Sokkia, Oviatt worked for Trimble in various positions for the inside sales team, including inside sales supervisor, working closely with all survey dealers.
“I’m grateful to join a company so focused on getting great products to the survey market and helping its dealers succeed,” Oviatt said of her new position. “I look forward to strengthening the relationships I have with many of the Sokkia dealers and starting new ones with those I haven’t worked with before.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio