Olathe, Kan – Heidi Oviatt has joined Sokkia Corporation as regional sales manager for the Western United States.
Brice Walker, vice president of sales for the Survey Business Unit, said, “Heidi’s sales experience and dealer relationships will be a great asset to our team.”
Prior to joining Sokkia, Oviatt worked for Trimble in various positions for the inside sales team, including inside sales supervisor, working closely with all survey dealers.
“I’m grateful to join a company so focused on getting great products to the survey market and helping its dealers succeed,” Oviatt said of her new position. “I look forward to strengthening the relationships I have with many of the Sokkia dealers and starting new ones with those I haven’t worked with before.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012