Olathe, Kan – Heidi Oviatt has joined Sokkia Corporation as regional sales manager for the Western United States.
Brice Walker, vice president of sales for the Survey Business Unit, said, “Heidi’s sales experience and dealer relationships will be a great asset to our team.”
Prior to joining Sokkia, Oviatt worked for Trimble in various positions for the inside sales team, including inside sales supervisor, working closely with all survey dealers.
“I’m grateful to join a company so focused on getting great products to the survey market and helping its dealers succeed,” Oviatt said of her new position. “I look forward to strengthening the relationships I have with many of the Sokkia dealers and starting new ones with those I haven’t worked with before.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel