Noted EDA Executive Tasked with Building Worldwide Sales, Support Team to Expand RealTime Designer Deployment.
SANTA CLARA, CALIF — Oasys Design Systems announced today that Craig Robbins, a noted electronic design automation (EDA) executive, has assumed the role of senior vice president of sales, reporting to Paul van Besouw, Oasys’ president and chief executive officer.
Robbins has been tasked with building a worldwide sales and support team to further expand deployment of RealTime Designer™, Oasys’ revolutionary new Chip Synthesis™ platform used in production flows at leading-edge semiconductor and systems companies.
“We’re delighted that Craig Robbins has taken charge of our sales efforts,” says van Besouw. “His energy, enthusiasm and rapport with members of project groups across the globe make him a perfect fit for our nimble, entrepreneurial company.”
Robbins’ EDA career dates back to Computervision, where he served as regional sales manager, and Gateway Design Automation where he held the position of vice president of sales. Once Cadence Design Systems acquired Gateway in 1989, he became vice president of North American sales at Cadence. Since 1993, he has held a series of senior executive sales positions at companies that include Redwood Design Automation, ATG Technology, Cadence, Hier Design, Silicon Perspective and Nusym Technology.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and architecture and an MBA from the University of California at Berkeley.
“I am impressed with the Oasys Chip Synthesis technology and believe that RealTime Designer is an industry breakthrough, something we haven’t seen in a long time,” remarks Robbins. “Oasys is a company on the rise and one that everyone should be watching.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012