Raleigh, NC – Extensible CAD Technologies has announced their new release of InspectionXpert for SolidWorks. InspectionXpert for SolidWorks automates the ballooning of SolidWorks drawings and creation of Inspection Sheets for quality control inspections. Here are a few of the new enhancements:
InspectionXpert for SolidWorks
· Support for SolidWorks 2011
· Single window integration into SolidWorks for a better user experience
· Inspection are persisted in the SolidWorks drawing file for easy updates to inspection projects when drawing data changes
· Better control over the order and placement of balloons in the SolidWorks drawing
· Support for mapping SolidWorks Configuration-Specific Properties to your inspection report form.
· Mapping of SolidWorks Custom Properties to the InspectionXpert Project Properties, such as part number, part name, revision, etc.
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including Solid Edge, CATIA, AutoCAD, and Pro/ENGINEER, and InspectionXpert First Article works with PDF and TIFF file formats. Visit http://www.inspectionxpert.com for more information.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers