From 17th till 19th November KOMPAS-3D, professional MCAD solution from ASCON Group, will be presented at Wirotechnologia 2010 by company's partner and software official distributor in Poland, Usługi Informatyczne “SZANSA”.
The recently released new version of the solution to be showcased at Stand 141 in Exposilesia Trade Fair and Exhibition Center, Sosnowiec, Poland. Wirotechnoligia is the international trade fair for methods and tools for virtualization process — the perfect place for an overview of technologies for digital product development with the so-called virtual technologies.
“During the expo we would like to present and promote new version of the MCAD solution — KOMPAS-3D V12. Parametric 3D models of parts and whole units are very useful basis for a "virtual testing" of newly designed products of human ideas, at any stage of their development. KOMPAS-3D software solution is becoming more and more popular among polish customers, so we believe that Wirtotechnologia is the perfect place to showcase new KOMPAS-3D V12.” — said Gabriela Ciszyńska-Matuszek, CEO of Usługi Informatyczne “SZANSA”.
Nov 16, 2010
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel