From 17th till 19th November KOMPAS-3D, professional MCAD solution from ASCON Group, will be presented at Wirotechnologia 2010 by company's partner and software official distributor in Poland, Usługi Informatyczne “SZANSA”.
The recently released new version of the solution to be showcased at Stand 141 in Exposilesia Trade Fair and Exhibition Center, Sosnowiec, Poland. Wirotechnoligia is the international trade fair for methods and tools for virtualization process — the perfect place for an overview of technologies for digital product development with the so-called virtual technologies.
“During the expo we would like to present and promote new version of the MCAD solution — KOMPAS-3D V12. Parametric 3D models of parts and whole units are very useful basis for a "virtual testing" of newly designed products of human ideas, at any stage of their development. KOMPAS-3D software solution is becoming more and more popular among polish customers, so we believe that Wirtotechnologia is the perfect place to showcase new KOMPAS-3D V12.” — said Gabriela Ciszyńska-Matuszek, CEO of Usługi Informatyczne “SZANSA”.
Nov 16, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets