Distribution of TerraFlat software in Europe.
Bad Kreuznach – MecSoft Europe GmbH, distributor of CAD/CAM software in Europe, announced a new distribution partnership with Tri-D Technologies. Tri-D Technologies, located in Ontario, Canada, is the manufacturer of the software solution TerraFlat for Rhino 3D. TerraFlat allows the user to effortlessly create 2D patterns from very complex 3D shapes.
MecSoft Europe the distributor of CAD/CAM solutions such as VisualMILL, VisualMILL for SolidWorks and RhinoCAM in the European market, considers TerraFlat a valuable addition to the product range.
„We see great potential for TerraFlat in the European market“, explained Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe. “This is just the kind of product that our customers have been waiting for. Once they have loaded the 3D model, they are only 3 mouse clicks away from having a 2D pattern which can be used by any CNC machine, cutter or plotter. It couldn’t be easier.”
TerraFlat is being used successfully by many companies worldwide.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets