Distribution of TerraFlat software in Europe.
Bad Kreuznach – MecSoft Europe GmbH, distributor of CAD/CAM software in Europe, announced a new distribution partnership with Tri-D Technologies. Tri-D Technologies, located in Ontario, Canada, is the manufacturer of the software solution TerraFlat for Rhino 3D. TerraFlat allows the user to effortlessly create 2D patterns from very complex 3D shapes.
MecSoft Europe the distributor of CAD/CAM solutions such as VisualMILL, VisualMILL for SolidWorks and RhinoCAM in the European market, considers TerraFlat a valuable addition to the product range.
„We see great potential for TerraFlat in the European market“, explained Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe. “This is just the kind of product that our customers have been waiting for. Once they have loaded the 3D model, they are only 3 mouse clicks away from having a 2D pattern which can be used by any CNC machine, cutter or plotter. It couldn’t be easier.”
TerraFlat is being used successfully by many companies worldwide.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel