Pre-announcement VisualMILL for Inventor and new plug-ins for Rhinoceros.
This year, MecSoft Europe GmbH, located in Bad Kreuznach near Frankfurt, will exhibit at EuroMold for the first time. At the trade show, MecSoft Europe will present the MecSoft product family together with some new products. The MecSoft product family includes powerful, high-quality and budget friendly CAM software such as VisualMILL, RhinoCAM, VisualMILL for SolidWorks and others.
Pre-announcement: VisualMILL for Inventor
MecSoft Europe will show its new CAM product versions based on high-end technology for machining operations from 2 axis up to 5 axis simultaneously. MecSoft will also pre-announce VisualMILL for Inventor, a fully integrated CAM application for Inventor. Inventor users can utilize seamless single-window integration, complete with full model associativity, to generate effective and high quality 2-1/2 axis, 3 axis, 4 axis, and 5 axis tool paths for high speed machining.
New plug-ins for Rhinoceros
Another highlight will be the presentation of the latest plug-ins for Rhinoceros: TerraFlat and XShoe. TerraFlat was designed to create 2D patterns ready for production directly from 3D models. With TerraFlat, users can flatten any shape, from automotive seats and custom awnings to sports shoes or furniture. xShoe4Rhino is a new plug-in to serve the shoe industry. It was specifically developed to assist shoe, last, heel, soles and sole moulds manufactures.
EuroMold – Hall 8, Booth H148
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel