Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a strategic partnership with System-Logix, located in Vierkirchen, Germany.
"We are very pleased to announce our partnership with System-Logix,” stated Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe GmbH. “They have made the strategic decision to integrate their VM2HD3™ software in our VisualMILL, VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks and RhinoCAM software.”
System-Logix is a developer of translation software called, VM2HD3. This software allows users to create CNC programs for Hurco’s proprietary controller language directly from VisualMILL/RhinoCAM/VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks. VM2HD3 is offered in two configurations: a free downloadable version from their website called Basic, and a Pro version for customers that need more functionality.
“Our decision to connect our software to the VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks platforms was an easy one,” stated Richard Reif, CEO of System-Logix. “MecSoft’s CAM software products are very easy to use and have the best relation between benefit and cost.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets