Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a strategic partnership with System-Logix, located in Vierkirchen, Germany.
"We are very pleased to announce our partnership with System-Logix,” stated Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe GmbH. “They have made the strategic decision to integrate their VM2HD3™ software in our VisualMILL, VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks and RhinoCAM software.”
System-Logix is a developer of translation software called, VM2HD3. This software allows users to create CNC programs for Hurco’s proprietary controller language directly from VisualMILL/RhinoCAM/VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks. VM2HD3 is offered in two configurations: a free downloadable version from their website called Basic, and a Pro version for customers that need more functionality.
“Our decision to connect our software to the VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks platforms was an easy one,” stated Richard Reif, CEO of System-Logix. “MecSoft’s CAM software products are very easy to use and have the best relation between benefit and cost.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program