Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a strategic partnership with System-Logix, located in Vierkirchen, Germany.
"We are very pleased to announce our partnership with System-Logix,” stated Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe GmbH. “They have made the strategic decision to integrate their VM2HD3™ software in our VisualMILL, VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks and RhinoCAM software.”
System-Logix is a developer of translation software called, VM2HD3. This software allows users to create CNC programs for Hurco’s proprietary controller language directly from VisualMILL/RhinoCAM/VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks. VM2HD3 is offered in two configurations: a free downloadable version from their website called Basic, and a Pro version for customers that need more functionality.
“Our decision to connect our software to the VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks platforms was an easy one,” stated Richard Reif, CEO of System-Logix. “MecSoft’s CAM software products are very easy to use and have the best relation between benefit and cost.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012