Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced a business partnership with Syil America, located in Coos Bay, Oregon.
"Syil America is thrilled to provide our customers with a complete programming and machining solution,” stated Jeff Dossiere, President of Syil America. “We believe bundling VisualMILL with our machines is the ideal solution for manufacturing professionals and machining enthusiasts alike.”
Started in 2005, Syil America is the US distributor of Syil CNC products. Offered as an optional bundle with Syil’s value driven milling machines, VisualMILL provides an easy-to-use and powerful solution for Syil’s distinguishing customers.
“We couldn’t be happier to welcome Syil America as our most recent addition to the MecSoft Partner family,” stated Anita Anand, Vice President of Sales and Operations. “We have long-standing relationships with other Syil distributors around the world and have always been impressed with their professionalism and the high level of service they provide to their customers.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting