Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced a business partnership with Syil America, located in Coos Bay, Oregon.
"Syil America is thrilled to provide our customers with a complete programming and machining solution,” stated Jeff Dossiere, President of Syil America. “We believe bundling VisualMILL with our machines is the ideal solution for manufacturing professionals and machining enthusiasts alike.”
Started in 2005, Syil America is the US distributor of Syil CNC products. Offered as an optional bundle with Syil’s value driven milling machines, VisualMILL provides an easy-to-use and powerful solution for Syil’s distinguishing customers.
“We couldn’t be happier to welcome Syil America as our most recent addition to the MecSoft Partner family,” stated Anita Anand, Vice President of Sales and Operations. “We have long-standing relationships with other Syil distributors around the world and have always been impressed with their professionalism and the high level of service they provide to their customers.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012