NATICK, Mass: MathWorks today announced the R2010b release of Data Acquisition Toolbox, which now enables engineers and scientists to use National Instruments CompactDAQ data acquisition hardware directly from MATLAB. Data Acquisition Toolbox supports more than 25 CompactDAQ devices, providing access to measurements that include voltage, current, and temperature.
The toolbox enables customers to acquire data simultaneously from multiple CompactDAQ modules using either background acquisition or foreground acquisition. With background acquisition, engineers can now analyze and visualize the data as they collect it. With foreground acquisition, engineers can collect their data in blocks for post analysis in MATLAB. The new application programming interface (API) lets engineers control these devices and acquire data from them using only a few lines of MATLAB code.
Data Acquisition Toolbox supports devices from National Instruments, Measurement Computing, Data Translation, Advantech, and other manufacturers. For a complete list of CompactDAQ and other devices supported, visit mathworks.com/products/daq/supportedio.html.
Pricing and Availability
Data Acquisition Toolbox is immediately available for Microsoft Windows platform. U.S. list prices start at US$1000.
Nov 24, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012