SAN JOSE, Calif - Magma® Design Automation Inc. (Nasdaq:LAVA), a provider of chip design software, today announced Chief Executive Officer Rajeev Madhavan and Chief Financial Officer Peter S. Teshima will speak Nov. 8, 2010 at the TechAmerica AeA Classic Financial Conference, to be held in San Diego.
A webcast replay of Magma's presentation will be available beginning at 2 p.m. PST on Nov. 9, 2010 and will be accessible in the Investor Relations section of Magma's website at http://investor.magma-da.com/events.cfm.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel