SAN JOSE, Calif - Magma® Design Automation Inc. (Nasdaq:LAVA), a provider of chip design software, announced today it has expanded a term loan with Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC, part of Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), by $10 million. The prior credit facility was entered into with Wells Fargo in March 2010.
"With this expanded credit facility we expect to pursue further repurchases of our common stock, in addition to other general corporate purposes," said Magma Chief Financial Officer Peter S. Teshima. "It gives us additional flexibility for strategic financial management."
The term of the credit facility is 4 years with a floating interest rate based on LIBOR. The initial rate is 4 percent per year.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers