Interest in 3D and integrated BIM design is growing in most markets, and Italy is no exception. When MagiCAD for Revit MEP made its debut at SAIE 2010 in Bologna, 27-30 October, interest was high.
SAIE 2010 had over 168,000 professional visitors and over 6,800 foreign operators, making it Italy’s largest trade fair for the construction industry.
MagiCAD was presented by our BIM experts Ruggero Valsecchi and Peter Emanuelsson alongside Autodesk distributors Tech Data. Following the success of this fair, we are now planning to increase our distribution network in Italy to meet the need for high-performance MEP software and BIM support.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets