Interest in 3D and integrated BIM design is growing in most markets, and Italy is no exception. When MagiCAD for Revit MEP made its debut at SAIE 2010 in Bologna, 27-30 October, interest was high.
SAIE 2010 had over 168,000 professional visitors and over 6,800 foreign operators, making it Italy’s largest trade fair for the construction industry.
MagiCAD was presented by our BIM experts Ruggero Valsecchi and Peter Emanuelsson alongside Autodesk distributors Tech Data. Following the success of this fair, we are now planning to increase our distribution network in Italy to meet the need for high-performance MEP software and BIM support.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers