Interest in 3D and integrated BIM design is growing in most markets, and Italy is no exception. When MagiCAD for Revit MEP made its debut at SAIE 2010 in Bologna, 27-30 October, interest was high.
SAIE 2010 had over 168,000 professional visitors and over 6,800 foreign operators, making it Italy’s largest trade fair for the construction industry.
MagiCAD was presented by our BIM experts Ruggero Valsecchi and Peter Emanuelsson alongside Autodesk distributors Tech Data. Following the success of this fair, we are now planning to increase our distribution network in Italy to meet the need for high-performance MEP software and BIM support.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program