Luxion delivers KeyShot 2.1 with support of native Solid Edge data.
Irvine, California - Luxion, a developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology and makers of KeyShot™, the first realtime ray tracing and global illumination program, today announced that KeyShot 2.1 supports native data import from Solid Edge ST3 and prior. This is a direct result of Luxion's acceptance to the Siemens Solution Partner Program.
"We are excited that we can now offer native support for Solid Edge data to our joint customer base," says Dr. Henrik Wann Jensen, Chief Scientist and co-founder of Luxion. "Implementing support for Solid Edge was very straight forward. The Siemens PLM Software team was extremely helpful throughout the development process. We are looking forward to continuing our work and deepening our relationship with the Siemens PLM Software team in the future."
"The KeyShot rendering application gives Solid Edge users another powerful tool for their product development process," says Dan Staples, director of Solid Edge Product Development, Siemens PLM Software. "The ability to quickly and easily create high quality photo-realistic images from Solid Edge CAD models provides our customers with a compelling visualization environment that can be used not only in product design, but also in manufacturing, marketing and sales engagements."
KeyShot 2 is available for Mac and PC starting at $995. KeyShot 2.1 is a free upgrade to all existing KeyShot 2 customers.
KeyShot 2.1 with Solid Edge® software support is available for immediate download and purchase at www.keyshot.com.
Nov 16, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012