Irvine, California - Luxion, a developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology and makers of KeyShot™, the first realtime ray tracing and global illumination program, today announced that PTC® has elevated Luxion to the Gold tier in PTC’s PartnerAdvantage™ Program.
Luxion has developed a plugin which connects its KeyShot product with PTC Creo™ Elements/Pro™ (formerly Pro/ENGINEER®), allowing users to create photographic images from their Creo Elements/Pro data in real time. In addition, users can import Creo Elements/Pro data natively into KeyShot on both PC and Macintosh platforms. Luxion demonstrated the plugin at PTC’s launch of Creo on October 28, 2010.
Andy Barlow, Senior Director of Business Development at PTC, commented, “We welcome Luxion to the Gold tier in the PTC PartnerAdvantage Program and appreciate their early demonstrated commitment to future Creo products.”
“We are very honored for PTC to move us to the Gold tier in its partner program,” said Henrik Wann Jensen, Chief Scientist and Co-founder of Luxion. “This recognizes our commitment to the PTC user community. As a Gold tier partner, we can now work even closer with PTC, ultimately providing even greater service and value to our joint customers.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets