Irvine, California - Luxion, a developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology and makers of KeyShot™, the first realtime ray tracing and global illumination program, today announced that PTC® has elevated Luxion to the Gold tier in PTC’s PartnerAdvantage™ Program.
Luxion has developed a plugin which connects its KeyShot product with PTC Creo™ Elements/Pro™ (formerly Pro/ENGINEER®), allowing users to create photographic images from their Creo Elements/Pro data in real time. In addition, users can import Creo Elements/Pro data natively into KeyShot on both PC and Macintosh platforms. Luxion demonstrated the plugin at PTC’s launch of Creo on October 28, 2010.
Andy Barlow, Senior Director of Business Development at PTC, commented, “We welcome Luxion to the Gold tier in the PTC PartnerAdvantage Program and appreciate their early demonstrated commitment to future Creo products.”
“We are very honored for PTC to move us to the Gold tier in its partner program,” said Henrik Wann Jensen, Chief Scientist and Co-founder of Luxion. “This recognizes our commitment to the PTC user community. As a Gold tier partner, we can now work even closer with PTC, ultimately providing even greater service and value to our joint customers.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012