KOMPAS-3D, high-performance Mechanical Computer-Aided Design solution from ASCON, was showcased at a trade fair — Elmia Subcontractor in Jönköping, Sweden, by an official reseller of the solution, JL Systems. Elmia Subcontractor is the leading international, specialized exhibition for subcontractors to the engineering industry in Northern Europe.
Every aspect of the fair has focused on the future and high-end developments. KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic were highly appreciated by industrial enterprises specialists, IT experts, design and construction chiefs and journalists. All the visitors were able to familiarize with powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use and learn solutions, as well as try in use all the rich feature set of the 3D parametric modeler and extended line of add-ons, specialized applications, such as steel structures 3D, pipelines 3D, photo rendering, animation, kinematic and dynamic analysis, extended integration with third parties softwares and many others.
“Elmia Subcontractor is Northern Europe's largest trade show for suppliers of manufacturing industry. This year about 12000 visitors and 1200 exhibitors attended the show. Although the number of visitors were less then last year, the quality of the visitors were better, and visitors were also more focused. We had very good interest in KOMPAS 3D during the 4 days of the trade show and the visitors were very impressed with the functionality and price level of KOMPAS 3D,” — mentioned Jan Laustsen, CEO of JL Labs.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel