KOMPAS-3D, high-performance Mechanical Computer-Aided Design solution from ASCON, was showcased at a trade fair — Elmia Subcontractor in Jönköping, Sweden, by an official reseller of the solution, JL Systems. Elmia Subcontractor is the leading international, specialized exhibition for subcontractors to the engineering industry in Northern Europe.
Every aspect of the fair has focused on the future and high-end developments. KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic were highly appreciated by industrial enterprises specialists, IT experts, design and construction chiefs and journalists. All the visitors were able to familiarize with powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use and learn solutions, as well as try in use all the rich feature set of the 3D parametric modeler and extended line of add-ons, specialized applications, such as steel structures 3D, pipelines 3D, photo rendering, animation, kinematic and dynamic analysis, extended integration with third parties softwares and many others.
“Elmia Subcontractor is Northern Europe's largest trade show for suppliers of manufacturing industry. This year about 12000 visitors and 1200 exhibitors attended the show. Although the number of visitors were less then last year, the quality of the visitors were better, and visitors were also more focused. We had very good interest in KOMPAS 3D during the 4 days of the trade show and the visitors were very impressed with the functionality and price level of KOMPAS 3D,” — mentioned Jan Laustsen, CEO of JL Labs.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio