Strategic Partnership to help Companies Advance Collaboration and Drive Innovation Across the Enterprise and Extended Supply Chain.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras®, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, and Kalypso, the world’s premier innovation consulting firm, today announced the formation of a strategic partnership to provide advanced PLM solutions to global enterprises in aerospace and defense, high technology, medical devices and other process-driven industries. Aras and Kalypso will help organizations to improve collaboration and drive innovation across the enterprise and the extended supply chain through the implementation of the Aras enterprise open source PLM solution suite.
Kalypso provides organizations with an integrated suite of consulting services across all aspects of innovation. The company serves as an objective, technology-independent advisor to help its clients realize the full benefits of PLM. Kalypso PLM services include strategic planning, implementation, upgrades, data migration, application integration and customization.
“Kalypso has a proven track record of developing solid PLM strategies, executing and delivering results,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We look forward to working together to apply Kalypso’s in-depth knowledge and hands-on PLM consulting expertise to the Aras solution suite to fuel innovation and other competitive advantages for our customers.”
Aras is the only PLM solution based on an enterprise open source business model and powered by advanced model-based SOA technology. Aras’s innovative architectural approach and comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality ensure that customers can deploy quickly and iteratively adapt their PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM/PDM systems. Aras delivers highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solutions across a full spectrum of product development, supply chain, sales, quality and manufacturing applications.
“Aras’s comprehensive and flexible open source PLM software solution is an excellent enabling technology for innovation, new product development, and product information management for companies of all sizes,” said Andreas Lindenthal, partner at Kalypso. “We look forward to working with Aras to implement their solution for our joint clients, helping them to leverage the benefits of enterprise open source PLM to deliver on the promise of innovation”.
Nov 9, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel