Seoul, South Korea - INUS Technology, Inc. will show the brand new release of its flagship quality inspection software, Rapidform XOV, at the EuroMold exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany December 1-4, 2010. EuroMold is the first public event where the new version's features will be displayed. The updates to Rapidform XOV2 SP2 make inspecting parts with a 3D scanner faster and easier, and bolster the software's industry-leading CAD interoperability and automation capabilities.
The Rapidform booth at EuroMold is in Hall 8.0, Stand F11. The entire Rapidform product line will be on display, including:
* Rapidform XOR, the only software that combines 3D scan data processing with a CAD solid modeling kernel to offer real reverse engineering
* Rapidform XOV, with brand new features for faster inspection and verification of parts from a 3D scanner
* Rapidform XOS, offering automated 3D scan data optimization and NURBS surface generation for non-CAD applications
Calvin Hur, CEO of INUS Technology, remarked "Our customers know that Rapidform is synonymous with progress and innovation, and we're keeping our reputation alive with the new developments in Rapidform XOV. We're excited to show these new updates, as well as our popular XOR and XOS software, to visitors at Euromold 2010. Our number one goal is to unlock the power of 3D scanning for everyone."
Visitors are encouraged to stop by the booth to learn more about 3D scanning, reverse engineering and inspection.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012