HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph is hosting a Discovery Tour event on November 11, 2010 in Houston, Texas featuring the Intergraph CADWorx® Plant Design Suite and overviews of Intergraph CAESAR II®, the world’s most widely used pipe stress analysis software, and Intergraph PV Elite™ for vessel and heat exchanger analysis.
The event will include presentations on the productivity-enhancing design and engineering integration that exists between CADWorx and CAESAR II and PV Elite that breaks down barriers between engineering and design by helping both groups share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment.
This will be the only US-based presentation of all of Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions' upcoming 2011 offerings of their plant engineering and design tools. There will also be a discussion regarding plans and visions for this integration in the SmartPlant® Enterprise environment.
Co-hosting the event are Intergraph Global Network Partners ECAD and ECE Design.
For registration information, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2010/10/intergraph-discovery-tour-houston-nov-11th.html.
Nov 9, 2010
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers