HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph is hosting a Discovery Tour event on November 11, 2010 in Houston, Texas featuring the Intergraph CADWorx® Plant Design Suite and overviews of Intergraph CAESAR II®, the world’s most widely used pipe stress analysis software, and Intergraph PV Elite™ for vessel and heat exchanger analysis.
The event will include presentations on the productivity-enhancing design and engineering integration that exists between CADWorx and CAESAR II and PV Elite that breaks down barriers between engineering and design by helping both groups share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment.
This will be the only US-based presentation of all of Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions' upcoming 2011 offerings of their plant engineering and design tools. There will also be a discussion regarding plans and visions for this integration in the SmartPlant® Enterprise environment.
Co-hosting the event are Intergraph Global Network Partners ECAD and ECE Design.
For registration information, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2010/10/intergraph-discovery-tour-houston-nov-11th.html.
Nov 9, 2010
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel