AUSTIN, TEXAS — BOXX Technologies today announced the results of a recent BOXX customer survey which indicate an overwhelming need for dedicated rendering solutions. The survey, designed to gauge the needs of creative professionals across a broad range of industries, revealed that 80% expressed a desire for faster and more efficient rendering; specifically, transferring their rendering from workstations to a dedicated rendering solutions.
“Until recently, the only rendering choices available were the workstation, which can require endless hours of waiting, or a large, rack-mounted render farm which many independent artists, animators, architects, and engineers simply can’t accommodate,” said Shoaib Mohammad, Director of Marketing and Business Development at BOXX. “We offer an exceptional workstation rendering option with the 3DBOXX 8550 XTREME, as well as the render farm power of the renderBOXX and ROW: RenderFarm on Wheels, but for all those professionals out there in the middle— and our survey indicates that this faction is enormous and growing, the clear option is renderPRO.”
renderPRO, the world’s first personal, dedicated rendering module is so compact that it fits on top of a workstation, yet so powerful that it features Intel® Xeon® processors to quickly render the most detailed images and animation. Available in three desk side models, cool and quiet renderPRO modules can be used individually or clustered together as an ideal render farm for small office environments. renderPRO will be featured in upcoming demonstrations at SC10, the supercomputing expo in New Orleans, Nov. 13-19, and at the Autodesk University 2010 conference and exhibition, Nov.30-Dec. 2.
“BOXX is making rendering simple and personal—easy set up, no server room, no IT, and no budget approval,” says Mohammad. “renderPRO puts dedicated rendering at your fingertips, and rendering decisions back in the hands of the artist.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel