Beijing – GstarCAD has announced that it was rewarded with the WIPO Award in the category "Utilization Award" for its active use and protection of Intellectual Property by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). The Award was officially given at the Third China International Copyright Expo. GstarCAD is the only CAD company that was invited to participate in this meeting and award ceremony.
The WIPO Award Ceremony was held in China National Convention Centre. The "WIPO Award" proposed three categories for 12 awardees, including 6 "Creation Award", 4 "Utilization Award " and 4"Protection Award". GstarCAD software was invited to participate in this national event as a international infrastructure software and was given the WIPO Award in the category"Utilization Award" for its active use and protection of Intellectual Property, which fact is a manifestation of full recognition by the Organizing Committee of the China International Copyright Expo and the WIPO of GstarCAD's 19-year tireless efforts on upholding independent research and development and promoting software copyright protection.
Mr. Francis Gurry, Director General of WIPO and Mr. Liu Binjie, Director General of the State Copyright Bureau of China were present at the ceremony. President Lu Xiang accepted the award on behalf of GstarCAD.
GstarCAD is the fast, powerful and DWG-compatible CAD software. It is the world-class 2D/3D CAD (Computer aided design) software platform based on IntelliCAD technology. GstarCAD's powerful functions, AutoCAD-compatible programming platform, cost-effective solution and ease-of-use operating interface ensure that your design inspiration comes true skillfully and thoroughly at high speed.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel