BOSTON – Sustainable design has become more cost-effective thanks to a new program announced today by GRAPHISOFT. The “Green BIM Bundle” combines GRAPHISOFT’s building information modeling (BIM) software, ArchiCAD, with EcoDesigner, its tool for helping architects evaluate energy consumption early in the design process.
This powerful combination brings sustainability to the core of the BIM model. The pairing of ArchiCAD with EcoDesigner’s integrated energy modeling provides architects with invaluable feedback to optimize a design’s energy performance and promote a greater understanding of sustainable design alternatives. Analyzing in early design stages for energy efficiency and sustainability helps architects optimize their design long before changes become costly.
The Green BIM Bundle gives architects the essential tools needed to design without limitations, while offering budget predictability, and maximizing productivity, which can result in better decisions and more satisfied clients.
“Greater sustainability is becoming a universal objective, and everyone – architects, engineers, contractors, owners – all want more sustainable buildings,” said Steve Benford, managing director, GRAPHISOFT North America. “Our Green BIM Bundle is an affordable option for designers. The combination of ArchiCAD and EcoDesigner is an intuitive solution for measuring energy efficiency directly within the ArchiCADs design environment, which will greatly improve the efficiency and productivity of our customers.”
The Green BIM Bundle promotion is available now through December 15, 2010. Pricing and additional information are available from GRAPHISOFT North America (1-617-485-4200) and locally through ArchiCAD resellers.
Nov 19, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel