SOUTH WINDSOR, CT - Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB), a worldwide leader in integrated automation solutions, announced that Marc T. Giles, President and CEO, and Michael R. Elia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the TechAmerica AeA Classic Financial Conference being held in San Diego, CA on Monday, November 8, and Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
An audio webcast of the presentation will be available on Tuesday, November 9th, at 2:00 p.m.
Nov 4, 2010
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel