SOUTH WINDSOR, CT - Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB), a worldwide leader in integrated automation solutions, announced that Marc T. Giles, President and CEO, and Michael R. Elia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the TechAmerica AeA Classic Financial Conference being held in San Diego, CA on Monday, November 8, and Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
An audio webcast of the presentation will be available on Tuesday, November 9th, at 2:00 p.m.
Nov 4, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel