Mumbai : Geometric Limited, a specialist in PLM, Engineering Services, and Offshore Product Development solutions and technologies today signed an agreement with Dassault Systèmes to integrate DELMIA’s India Laboratory into 3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd (3DPLM), their joint venture company.
Pursuant to the agreement, the holding company of DELMIA India is planned to be merged within 3DPLM. As a result of the merger, Dassault Systèmes ownership in 3DPLM will increase to 42% from 30%. The completion of the transaction is subject to receipt of regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to be EPS neutral for Geometric in the first year. DELMIA India would be operated as a separate subsidiary of 3DPLM for the next two years.
Mr. Ravishankar G, MD & CEO, Geometric Limited commented, “As a shareholder of 3DPLM, we are very pleased with the decision of Dassault Systèmes to combine their R&D activities under our joint venture 3D PLM Software Solutions and we look forward to 3DPLM’s continued growth”.
Mr. Shashank Patkar, CEO, 3DPLM said, “We are very pleased by the faith shown by Dassault Systèmes in our capability. This transaction is a testament of the caliber of the work we do and the speed with which we have become a part of Dassault Systèmes R&D ecosystem”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel