Mumbai : Geometric Limited, a specialist in PLM, Engineering Services, and Offshore Product Development solutions and technologies today signed an agreement with Dassault Systèmes to integrate DELMIA’s India Laboratory into 3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd (3DPLM), their joint venture company.
Pursuant to the agreement, the holding company of DELMIA India is planned to be merged within 3DPLM. As a result of the merger, Dassault Systèmes ownership in 3DPLM will increase to 42% from 30%. The completion of the transaction is subject to receipt of regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to be EPS neutral for Geometric in the first year. DELMIA India would be operated as a separate subsidiary of 3DPLM for the next two years.
Mr. Ravishankar G, MD & CEO, Geometric Limited commented, “As a shareholder of 3DPLM, we are very pleased with the decision of Dassault Systèmes to combine their R&D activities under our joint venture 3D PLM Software Solutions and we look forward to 3DPLM’s continued growth”.
Mr. Shashank Patkar, CEO, 3DPLM said, “We are very pleased by the faith shown by Dassault Systèmes in our capability. This transaction is a testament of the caliber of the work we do and the speed with which we have become a part of Dassault Systèmes R&D ecosystem”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012