Mumbai: Geometric Limited, a specialist in PLM, Global Engineering Services, and Offshore Product Development solutions and technologies announced today that it has upgraded to the latest International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standard for quality management systems for engineering services. The company was previously ISO 9001:2000 certified.
TUV India (TUV Nord Group company) conducted the audit of the company’s India operations in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore, and registered Geometric’s quality management system as fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Avinash Salelkar, Vice President and Head of the Engineering Services Business Unit at Geometric commented “We are delighted to achieve this accreditation, gaining recognition for our commitment to quality and to continuous improvement. Quality and excellence have always been our priorities in every customer engagement, and this certification is a testament of this commitment to our customers globally.”
The ISO 9001:2008 registration verifies that Geometric’s policies, practices, and procedures are consistent and adhere to globally accepted levels of quality management.
Being a company working with a global delivery model, its primary quality objective is to ensure that customers receive the same quality of services across the company’s centers spread in India, Romania, China and the USA. ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognized standard which specifies requirements for a Quality Management System. It provides a framework for globally recognized elements of quality management, and enhances an organization’s ability to operate in a systematic, efficient, and effective manner.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel