San Jose, CA – GEOMATE Company today released ToleranceCalc 6.0 tolerance analysis wizard that enables users of all popular CAD applications to analyze 1D and 2D tolerances of parts and assemblies with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy.
ToleranceCalc delivers powerful capabilities that have never been available before to CAD users – perform 1D and 2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies at any stage of the design process with the same ease as “spell checking”. ToleranceCalc 6.0 performs concurrent worst-case, statistical, and sensitivity analysis. ToleranceCalc does not require any specialized knowledge of dimensional engineering. That means all members of the development team can use ToleranceCalc to participate in meeting overall product performance, cost, and quality goals.
GEOMATE Company has over 12 years of experience focused on developing graphical calculation technologies. GEOMATE Company's groundbreaking matrix based geometry constraining technology coupled with high performance Monte Carlo analysis and reporting capabilities have made ToleranceCalc 6.0 a true breakthrough release and sets a new standard for tolerance analysis products on the market today.
Price: Single user perpetual license $139 (price includes maintenance and support - multiple seat prices available).
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program