Providence, RI - Vector Software, a provider of software testing applications for embedded systems, announced today that Flight Focus Pte Ltd has selected VectorCAST/C++ and VectorCAST/Cover to help them meet DO-178B Level C/D certification.
“We are pleased that VectorCAST has been chosen by Flight Focus as a critical component for their software development and testing”, said William McCaffrey, Chief Operating Officer at Vector Software.”
Flight Focus selected Vector Software’s VectorCAST/C++ for unit and integration testing tools as well as the VectorCAST/Cover system test code coverage tool. Vector Software’s VectorCAST solution was proven to integrate seamlessly with the Flight Focus CodeWarrior for Power Architecture and the P2020 double core board software development environment; both in a bare board and firmware mode.
“We evaluated many embedded software testing tools during this process. We chose VectorCAST for its robust features and ease of use”, said Pauline Ng, GM Engineering and Technologies at Flight Focus, “Vector Software engineers were extremely helpful in supporting our goal to achieve DO-178B certification in short amount of time.”
In July 2009, Flight Focus launched the Advance Mission Display System (AMDS) -- the world's first fully integrated Class III Electronic Flight Bag with "open" Class II airline hosting capability. With more than 100 aircrafts to fit in 2011, AMDS utilizes hardware and software partitioning strategies to ease development efforts toward certification.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers