Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH, a product lifecycle management solutions provider, today announced it will showcase SolidWorks 3D mechanical design software and the uPrint Personal 3D Printer at the AmCon Design & Contract Manufacturing Expo in Novi, Michigan, November 9-10, 2010.
AmCon expects to draw 1,000 purchasing, engineering and production management level attendees who are directly involved in buying contract manufacturing and job shop services. Attendees flock not only from automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, but medical device, military and alternative energy technology companies as well. The show is free to attend and will be held at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
Visit FISHER/UNITECH in Booth #410.
The FISHER/UNITECH booth will be staffed with experts ready to demonstrate the SolidWorks family of design products including 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation software. See first-hand the uPrint Personal 3D Printer in action, which uses production-grade thermoplastic to product 3D models for visualization, collaboration and functional testing.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets