Bangalore: Enventure Technology Services, an Engineering services and mechanical design solutions provider to global corporations, have been featured in a customer appreciation event conducted by EDS Technologies, jointly with Dassault Systemes.
The event, which took place in Bangalore, was a platform for EDS Technologies and Dassault Systemes to extend their appreciation to customers. Enventure Technology Services was featured because they were the first users in India for Dassault Systeme’s 3DVIA Composer, which Enventure utilized to assist a leading power supply systems manufacturer to improve its assembly instruction manual design and creation process. This success story was presented as a case study in the event, which was attended by over 100 customers, including all leading OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and Service providers in the region.
“This was a fantastic occasion to bring businesses from various Indian industries together, which was mutually beneficial for all parties and gave a boost to our profile,” said a spokesperson for Enventure Technology Services. “We have had great success using the 3DVIA tool suite to assist a valued client, and we are glad that we got an opportunity to present this success story to the industry. Customer appreciation events like this are valuable to users in the engineering industry, as it enables them to better understand the latest developments in the market and keep abreast of technology trends. It also brings out new innovative concepts and thoughts on how to handle issues faced by different functional groups.”
Enventure Technology Services is a privately-held, ISO 9001:2008 certified engineering solutions company, with three full-fledged engineering and content delivery centers in India. Enventure has been serving clients in North America and Europe since 1997 and is today a preferred supplier of engineering services to Fortune 500 companies, across different industry verticals such as hi-tech electronics, electronics manufacturing, automotive and industrial manufacturing. Enventure provides a wide variety of services to Clients, in areas such as Electronic Design, System Design, PCB Design, FPGA Design, Mechanical design, CAD, CAM, CAE, Technical Documentation, Component Engineering and Environmental Compliance Support.
Nov 3, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio