Asks Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
November, 10, 2010, San Jose, California
Who/What The EDA Consortium (EDAC) Emerging Companies Committee is hosting a B2B Social Media session that addresses the question Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
Speakers from Altera, Cadence Design Systems. EETimes and Synopsys will share real data and insights from their successful B2B programs. The session will be moderated by Steve Pollock, VP, Marketing and Business Development, S2C and EDAC’s Emerging Companies Committee Chair.
When/Where 6:30pm to 8:00pm, Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010 Oak Ballroom, Doubletree Hotel, San Jose, CA
Registration information To register and for more information, please visit http://www.edac.org/Committees/emergingCompanies/socialMedia_Nov2010.jsp.
The EDA Consortium is the international association of companies that provide design tools and services that enable engineers to create the world's electronic products used for communications, computer, space technology, medical, automotive, industrial equipment, and consumer electronics markets among others.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets