Asks Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
November, 10, 2010, San Jose, California
Who/What The EDA Consortium (EDAC) Emerging Companies Committee is hosting a B2B Social Media session that addresses the question Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
Speakers from Altera, Cadence Design Systems. EETimes and Synopsys will share real data and insights from their successful B2B programs. The session will be moderated by Steve Pollock, VP, Marketing and Business Development, S2C and EDAC’s Emerging Companies Committee Chair.
When/Where 6:30pm to 8:00pm, Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010 Oak Ballroom, Doubletree Hotel, San Jose, CA
Registration information To register and for more information, please visit http://www.edac.org/Committees/emergingCompanies/socialMedia_Nov2010.jsp.
The EDA Consortium is the international association of companies that provide design tools and services that enable engineers to create the world's electronic products used for communications, computer, space technology, medical, automotive, industrial equipment, and consumer electronics markets among others.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012