Asks Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
November, 10, 2010, San Jose, California
Who/What The EDA Consortium (EDAC) Emerging Companies Committee is hosting a B2B Social Media session that addresses the question Does Social Media Reach the Engineers You Want or Waste Your Time?
Speakers from Altera, Cadence Design Systems. EETimes and Synopsys will share real data and insights from their successful B2B programs. The session will be moderated by Steve Pollock, VP, Marketing and Business Development, S2C and EDAC’s Emerging Companies Committee Chair.
When/Where 6:30pm to 8:00pm, Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010 Oak Ballroom, Doubletree Hotel, San Jose, CA
Registration information To register and for more information, please visit http://www.edac.org/Committees/emergingCompanies/socialMedia_Nov2010.jsp.
The EDA Consortium is the international association of companies that provide design tools and services that enable engineers to create the world's electronic products used for communications, computer, space technology, medical, automotive, industrial equipment, and consumer electronics markets among others.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel