MAPLE PLAIN - Proto Labs, Inc announced today that Dr. Thomas Pang has been named Managing Director of Proto Labs G.K., located in Tokyo, Japan. Proto Labs is headquartered in the United States and has operations in the US, Europe and Japan.
Dr. Pang joins Proto Labs from 3D Systems Japan K.K. where he served as Managing Director over the past decade. He is an expert in engineering materials and a leading authority in Rapid Prototyping technologies including Stereolithography and Laser Sintering. Dr. Pang earned his undergraduate degree from The University of California and his PhD in Polymer Chemistry from The University of Southern California.
“We are fortunate to have Dr. Pang join Proto Labs,” said Brad Cleveland, President and CEO of Proto Labs, Inc. “Thomas has successfully started and grown businesses in Japan, has extensive industry knowledge and brings a broad technical expertise to the leadership position of our fast-growing Japanese subsidiary."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012