MAPLE PLAIN - Proto Labs, Inc announced today that Dr. Thomas Pang has been named Managing Director of Proto Labs G.K., located in Tokyo, Japan. Proto Labs is headquartered in the United States and has operations in the US, Europe and Japan.
Dr. Pang joins Proto Labs from 3D Systems Japan K.K. where he served as Managing Director over the past decade. He is an expert in engineering materials and a leading authority in Rapid Prototyping technologies including Stereolithography and Laser Sintering. Dr. Pang earned his undergraduate degree from The University of California and his PhD in Polymer Chemistry from The University of Southern California.
“We are fortunate to have Dr. Pang join Proto Labs,” said Brad Cleveland, President and CEO of Proto Labs, Inc. “Thomas has successfully started and grown businesses in Japan, has extensive industry knowledge and brings a broad technical expertise to the leadership position of our fast-growing Japanese subsidiary."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel