Boeing and Northrop Grumman hosted the 2010 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit in Chandler, Arizona during the early part of November.
The purpose of this invitation-only summit was to discuss and present the latest technical standards and solutions addressing data interoperability for product design and manufacturing.
DISCUS Software Company was one of the few software companies invited to attend this conference on PLM and supply chain management.
DISCUS representatives presented the approach for using a Technical Data Package with a Bill of Characteristics to improve collaboration between the primes and the supply chain.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012