Boeing and Northrop Grumman hosted the 2010 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit in Chandler, Arizona during the early part of November.
The purpose of this invitation-only summit was to discuss and present the latest technical standards and solutions addressing data interoperability for product design and manufacturing.
DISCUS Software Company was one of the few software companies invited to attend this conference on PLM and supply chain management.
DISCUS representatives presented the approach for using a Technical Data Package with a Bill of Characteristics to improve collaboration between the primes and the supply chain.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel